Two New Professions Coming To Dragon Nest
The anime inspired free to play MMORPG, Dragon Nest, has just had its latest update released across all Korean servers. The main content of the update comes in the form of 2 new professions, bringing the total available professions up to 6.
The 2 new professions, Adept and Physician, both include independent skill trees and abilities. The Adept focuses on elemental attacks and uses the elements fire and ice for the majority of their damage. The Physician is mainly a support role that deals in DoT effects and healing. The healing abilities of the Physician is said to be among the strongest in the game.
There’s been no official date set for the release of these new professions on the NA/EU servers and the names are likely to be changed, we’ll let you know.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- Bungie Lay Out Future Fixes For Destiny September 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21