Two New Professions Coming To Dragon Nest
The anime inspired free to play MMORPG, Dragon Nest, has just had its latest update released across all Korean servers. The main content of the update comes in the form of 2 new professions, bringing the total available professions up to 6.
The 2 new professions, Adept and Physician, both include independent skill trees and abilities. The Adept focuses on elemental attacks and uses the elements fire and ice for the majority of their damage. The Physician is mainly a support role that deals in DoT effects and healing. The healing abilities of the Physician is said to be among the strongest in the game.
There’s been no official date set for the release of these new professions on the NA/EU servers and the names are likely to be changed, we’ll let you know.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22