Two New Professions Coming To Dragon Nest
The anime inspired free to play MMORPG, Dragon Nest, has just had its latest update released across all Korean servers. The main content of the update comes in the form of 2 new professions, bringing the total available professions up to 6.
The 2 new professions, Adept and Physician, both include independent skill trees and abilities. The Adept focuses on elemental attacks and uses the elements fire and ice for the majority of their damage. The Physician is mainly a support role that deals in DoT effects and healing. The healing abilities of the Physician is said to be among the strongest in the game.
There’s been no official date set for the release of these new professions on the NA/EU servers and the names are likely to be changed, we’ll let you know.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21