Two Giant MMO Companies Merge To Provide High-Quality MMO Experience
Aeria Games have just announced that some of the top free to play titles from Ijji will be joining the ever expanding MMO arsenal supported by over 40 million unique players. Aeria Games are already considered to be one of the most dominant forces in the free online MMO game genre, but this move is set to give them an even bigger advantage by adding popular titles such as Soldier Front and GunZ to their already impressive list of games.
Starting today, Aeria Games players will be able to access Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front and GunZ, all of which were previously only available on the Ijji gaming portal. Characters have been transferred. Aeria Games already boasts over 30 unique free to play titles, but the addition of some of the most popular games from Ijji is sure to concrete their current dominance of the free MMO genre.
“We are thrilled to have A.V.A., Soldier Front and GunZ join Aeria Games,” said JT Nguyen, Chief Operating Officer, Aeria Games. “Through this arrangement, we will cater to more gamers who will benefit from all the community and customer service advantages of our multi-platform online gaming destination.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07