Turbine Introduce New Class To Dungeons & Dragons Online
Turbine have been hard at work this quarter, announcing the Rise of Isengard expansion for Lord of the Rings Online and introducing a new class to DDO with update 11. Although the title of the update leaves a little to be desired, the content offers some real juicy features to sink your teeth into.
The new class, The Artificer, is said to be a combination of magic and technology. Using a chargeable arm extension “The Arm Cannon”, Artificer’s are able to choose to charge attacks to cause greater damage. DDO has been around for a while now and changed to a free to play model last year, this created a large increase in player numbers and a revival of the older community. Nobody was really expecting any solid content updates for DDO but Turbine have yet to let one of their titles slip the way of the dinosaur and they continue to offer support all their games.
A new warforged friendly enclave was also released with Update 11, House Cannith. This enclave is mainly for Artificer’s but other content is also available for other races and classes, you can negotiate the terrain via a number of floating life type platforms around the area.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07