Turbine Introduce New Class To Dungeons & Dragons Online
Turbine have been hard at work this quarter, announcing the Rise of Isengard expansion for Lord of the Rings Online and introducing a new class to DDO with update 11. Although the title of the update leaves a little to be desired, the content offers some real juicy features to sink your teeth into.
The new class, The Artificer, is said to be a combination of magic and technology. Using a chargeable arm extension “The Arm Cannon”, Artificer’s are able to choose to charge attacks to cause greater damage. DDO has been around for a while now and changed to a free to play model last year, this created a large increase in player numbers and a revival of the older community. Nobody was really expecting any solid content updates for DDO but Turbine have yet to let one of their titles slip the way of the dinosaur and they continue to offer support all their games.
A new warforged friendly enclave was also released with Update 11, House Cannith. This enclave is mainly for Artificer’s but other content is also available for other races and classes, you can negotiate the terrain via a number of floating life type platforms around the area.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22