Trion Reveals Four Classes for RIFT – Planes of Telara
Four bold new souls join the fight in RIFT Planes of Telara. The upcoming fantasy mmo just entered closed beta and with this phase many details on classes and game’s features has been released to the public.
The Paragon moves like a furious storm, never giving his enemy time to regroup. A master of dual-wielding, he uses parries and disciplined forms to build up power attacks and stay out of danger.
The Riftstalker is a defensive specialist who bends the planes to enhance his constitution and shift in and out of the physical dimension. These highly skilled and survivable combatants keep their opponents’ focus while easily evading incoming blows.
The Shaman binds the power of the icy north to his very being, wreathing himself in pure elemental force. This power augments a Shaman’s attacks, making him a powerful melee combatant, and provides shields and reactive healing.
Archons are support specialists who steal their opponents’ strength and convert that raw energy into beneficial magic. These mages bolster their allies and unleash potent kinetic blasts, quickly turning the tide of battle.
Read more on the official site
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Revenge Of The Battle-Cars Arrives For Rocket League October 14, 2015
- Destiny Welcomes Micro-Transactions October 14, 2015
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29