Tribes Ascend Open Beta Approaching
The latest free to play MMO, Tribes: Ascend, from popular publishers Aeria Games has broken the mold, offering unique FPS gameplay over the typical MMORPG approach that Aeria Games are known for. The game features high octane combat, with unique mechanics such as jet-packs and “Skiing”.
Starting from February 24th, players will be able to log in and play during the open beta that will run through until the start of next month. There has been no official announcement on character wipes once the game launches, but taking Aeria Games’ previous games into account, it’s unlikely they’ll have a wipe.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21