Tribes Ascend Open Beta Approaching
The latest free to play MMO, Tribes: Ascend, from popular publishers Aeria Games has broken the mold, offering unique FPS gameplay over the typical MMORPG approach that Aeria Games are known for. The game features high octane combat, with unique mechanics such as jet-packs and “Skiing”.
Starting from February 24th, players will be able to log in and play during the open beta that will run through until the start of next month. There has been no official announcement on character wipes once the game launches, but taking Aeria Games’ previous games into account, it’s unlikely they’ll have a wipe.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19