Tribes Ascend Open Beta Approaching
The latest free to play MMO, Tribes: Ascend, from popular publishers Aeria Games has broken the mold, offering unique FPS gameplay over the typical MMORPG approach that Aeria Games are known for. The game features high octane combat, with unique mechanics such as jet-packs and “Skiing”.
Starting from February 24th, players will be able to log in and play during the open beta that will run through until the start of next month. There has been no official announcement on character wipes once the game launches, but taking Aeria Games’ previous games into account, it’s unlikely they’ll have a wipe.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32