Tribes Ascend Open Beta Approaching
The latest free to play MMO, Tribes: Ascend, from popular publishers Aeria Games has broken the mold, offering unique FPS gameplay over the typical MMORPG approach that Aeria Games are known for. The game features high octane combat, with unique mechanics such as jet-packs and “Skiing”.
Starting from February 24th, players will be able to log in and play during the open beta that will run through until the start of next month. There has been no official announcement on character wipes once the game launches, but taking Aeria Games’ previous games into account, it’s unlikely they’ll have a wipe.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42