Tribes Ascend Open Beta Approaching
The latest free to play MMO, Tribes: Ascend, from popular publishers Aeria Games has broken the mold, offering unique FPS gameplay over the typical MMORPG approach that Aeria Games are known for. The game features high octane combat, with unique mechanics such as jet-packs and “Skiing”.
Starting from February 24th, players will be able to log in and play during the open beta that will run through until the start of next month. There has been no official announcement on character wipes once the game launches, but taking Aeria Games’ previous games into account, it’s unlikely they’ll have a wipe.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22