Tribes: Ascend, Closed Beta Incoming
Hi-Rez Studios, the developers that brought you Global Agenda, announced the start of the Closed Beta period for their upcoming free to play MMOFPS, Tribes: Ascend. The CB event will be starting in the next few weeks building up to the release of the game at the start of next year. The Beta will include 4 multiplayer maps, access to 12 unique classes and 3 vehicles to cause havoc with.
The game is said to feel very similar to a Halo title but is being developed exclusively for PC and will be available as a free to play title. It features fast-paced, futuristic style FPS action with access to tanks and transport vehicles as well as jet-packs and other sci-fi type equipment. Two game modes will also be available in the Closed Beta period and each match can host up to 32 players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07