Tribes: Ascend, Closed Beta Incoming
Hi-Rez Studios, the developers that brought you Global Agenda, announced the start of the Closed Beta period for their upcoming free to play MMOFPS, Tribes: Ascend. The CB event will be starting in the next few weeks building up to the release of the game at the start of next year. The Beta will include 4 multiplayer maps, access to 12 unique classes and 3 vehicles to cause havoc with.
The game is said to feel very similar to a Halo title but is being developed exclusively for PC and will be available as a free to play title. It features fast-paced, futuristic style FPS action with access to tanks and transport vehicles as well as jet-packs and other sci-fi type equipment. Two game modes will also be available in the Closed Beta period and each match can host up to 32 players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19