Tribes: Ascend, Closed Beta Incoming
Hi-Rez Studios, the developers that brought you Global Agenda, announced the start of the Closed Beta period for their upcoming free to play MMOFPS, Tribes: Ascend. The CB event will be starting in the next few weeks building up to the release of the game at the start of next year. The Beta will include 4 multiplayer maps, access to 12 unique classes and 3 vehicles to cause havoc with.
The game is said to feel very similar to a Halo title but is being developed exclusively for PC and will be available as a free to play title. It features fast-paced, futuristic style FPS action with access to tanks and transport vehicles as well as jet-packs and other sci-fi type equipment. Two game modes will also be available in the Closed Beta period and each match can host up to 32 players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32