Tribes: Ascend, Closed Beta Incoming
Hi-Rez Studios, the developers that brought you Global Agenda, announced the start of the Closed Beta period for their upcoming free to play MMOFPS, Tribes: Ascend. The CB event will be starting in the next few weeks building up to the release of the game at the start of next year. The Beta will include 4 multiplayer maps, access to 12 unique classes and 3 vehicles to cause havoc with.
The game is said to feel very similar to a Halo title but is being developed exclusively for PC and will be available as a free to play title. It features fast-paced, futuristic style FPS action with access to tanks and transport vehicles as well as jet-packs and other sci-fi type equipment. Two game modes will also be available in the Closed Beta period and each match can host up to 32 players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29