Tribes: Ascend Closed Beta Begins
Tribes: Ascend is a new breed of free to play online FPS games, offering complete freedom of movement, RTS elements, drivable vehicles and a multitude of classes, the game is arguably the most anticipated F2P shooter ever.
The game play has been compared to the likes of Halo and other sci-fi based titles. Players are able to take to the skies using jet-packs, perform huge Quake-like rocket jumps and drive across terrain in devastation tanks and other heavily armored vehicles. Hi-Rez Studios, developers of Tribes: Ascend, announced that the Closed Beta period will begin today as planned.
Invites have already been sent out, players wishing to get in on the action can pre-order the game for guaranteed beta access. They also said that there will be no character wipes in the build up to launch day.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Goodgame Studios Pleased With Success Of Shadow Kings August 22, 2014
- MU Classic Closed Beta Announced August 22, 2014
- PvE Takes To The Skies In World Of Warplanes August 21, 2014
- Latest Video For The Crew – It’s A Playground August 21, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21