Total Recall MMO, Closer Than Mars
When we were told that See Global Entertainment and ZQGame had begun working on a new browser-based MMO title, we weren’t expecting it to be based on the popular Total Recall IP. I say popular, but many of today’s younger gamers are probably not even aware of the movie, released way back in the 1980s.
Very little information has been released but they did say it would be using a new 3D browser technology that would be able to deliver the same quality of graphics as today’s top gaming consoles, similar to the Unity engine used in many of the top browser-games available today. They also mentioned that the game would include both PvP and PvE options, and will also have enough quality features so that it can be compared to most large-scale MMORPG titles.
The game is currently scheduled to be released August 3rd, 2012 but it’s probably safe to expect a couple of delays before then.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22