There’s An App For That – Rift
Mobile gaming has exploded over recent years and with games like Angry Birds scoring over 6 million downloads on Christmas day, it’s clear to anyone that there’s a huge market out their for game related phone apps. Very few MMORPG‘s have utilized this vastly untapped market but Rift developers, Trion Worlds, are among the first to give it a go.
The Rift App, that is currently only available on iTunes, will allows players to chat with their guild mates while on the go as well as tracking several zone alerts for the game. The app also includes a good selection of mini games that will allow the player to earn crafting materials and artifacts for their character on Rift.
Trion Worlds did say that the app will be available on Android “As soon as possible”, we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21