There’s An App For That – Rift
Mobile gaming has exploded over recent years and with games like Angry Birds scoring over 6 million downloads on Christmas day, it’s clear to anyone that there’s a huge market out their for game related phone apps. Very few MMORPG‘s have utilized this vastly untapped market but Rift developers, Trion Worlds, are among the first to give it a go.
The Rift App, that is currently only available on iTunes, will allows players to chat with their guild mates while on the go as well as tracking several zone alerts for the game. The app also includes a good selection of mini games that will allow the player to earn crafting materials and artifacts for their character on Rift.
Trion Worlds did say that the app will be available on Android “As soon as possible”, we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42