There’s An App For That – Rift
Mobile gaming has exploded over recent years and with games like Angry Birds scoring over 6 million downloads on Christmas day, it’s clear to anyone that there’s a huge market out their for game related phone apps. Very few MMORPG‘s have utilized this vastly untapped market but Rift developers, Trion Worlds, are among the first to give it a go.
The Rift App, that is currently only available on iTunes, will allows players to chat with their guild mates while on the go as well as tracking several zone alerts for the game. The app also includes a good selection of mini games that will allow the player to earn crafting materials and artifacts for their character on Rift.
Trion Worlds did say that the app will be available on Android “As soon as possible”, we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- Bungie Lay Out Future Fixes For Destiny September 26, 2014
- Trove Closed Beta Underway September 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21