There’s An App For That – Rift
Mobile gaming has exploded over recent years and with games like Angry Birds scoring over 6 million downloads on Christmas day, it’s clear to anyone that there’s a huge market out their for game related phone apps. Very few MMORPG‘s have utilized this vastly untapped market but Rift developers, Trion Worlds, are among the first to give it a go.
The Rift App, that is currently only available on iTunes, will allows players to chat with their guild mates while on the go as well as tracking several zone alerts for the game. The app also includes a good selection of mini games that will allow the player to earn crafting materials and artifacts for their character on Rift.
Trion Worlds did say that the app will be available on Android “As soon as possible”, we’ll let you know when it’s live.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32