The Repopulation: November Progress Report
The developers of the alpha phase MMORPG, The Repopulation, have just released their progress report for November and for the first time since the beginning of alpha, there was no patch. The blog post explains why the developers chose to hold out until the release of Hero Engine 2.0 before releasing a new patch but they also posted a massive list of content planned for the next update.
The list is extensive to say the least. Everything has seen some attention, from core game mechanics to back-end systems and GM controls. Players interested in reading more about the November update can check out the full blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22