The Repopulation: November Progress Report
The developers of the alpha phase MMORPG, The Repopulation, have just released their progress report for November and for the first time since the beginning of alpha, there was no patch. The blog post explains why the developers chose to hold out until the release of Hero Engine 2.0 before releasing a new patch but they also posted a massive list of content planned for the next update.
The list is extensive to say the least. Everything has seen some attention, from core game mechanics to back-end systems and GM controls. Players interested in reading more about the November update can check out the full blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19