The Repopulation: November Progress Report
The developers of the alpha phase MMORPG, The Repopulation, have just released their progress report for November and for the first time since the beginning of alpha, there was no patch. The blog post explains why the developers chose to hold out until the release of Hero Engine 2.0 before releasing a new patch but they also posted a massive list of content planned for the next update.
The list is extensive to say the least. Everything has seen some attention, from core game mechanics to back-end systems and GM controls. Players interested in reading more about the November update can check out the full blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07