The Repopulation: November Progress Report
The developers of the alpha phase MMORPG, The Repopulation, have just released their progress report for November and for the first time since the beginning of alpha, there was no patch. The blog post explains why the developers chose to hold out until the release of Hero Engine 2.0 before releasing a new patch but they also posted a massive list of content planned for the next update.
The list is extensive to say the least. Everything has seen some attention, from core game mechanics to back-end systems and GM controls. Players interested in reading more about the November update can check out the full blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21