The Repopulation: November Progress Report
The developers of the alpha phase MMORPG, The Repopulation, have just released their progress report for November and for the first time since the beginning of alpha, there was no patch. The blog post explains why the developers chose to hold out until the release of Hero Engine 2.0 before releasing a new patch but they also posted a massive list of content planned for the next update.
The list is extensive to say the least. Everything has seen some attention, from core game mechanics to back-end systems and GM controls. Players interested in reading more about the November update can check out the full blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20