The Repopulation Details An Amazing Month Of Changes In June
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, the developers of The Repopulation have released more information on their ongoing alpha phase. Entering into alpha testing is always a big step for any game development company but the developers have praised the testers for their ongoing support and dedication.
They also mentioned their goals for July, aiming to work on eradicating a number of annoying bugs and polishing a few of the in-game areas. They also said they hope to increase the number of testers as time goes on, currently less than 1% of applications have been successful in their beta application.
To say June has been a massive month for The Repopulation would be an understatement, the list of changes detailed on their website is nothing short of astounding. Everything from combat to the chat system has seen some attention, for the full list of changes head on over to the official Repopulation website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29