The Repopulation Continues To Thrive
Another game that was made possible due to the increasingly popular Kickstarter, The Repopulation continues to thrive as the developers release their end of September progress report. The report shows the areas that the developers have been focusing on during September, including some major features and some minor tweaks.
Highlights of the month include the introduction of the Instanced Housing System, Auto-Grouping functionality, Personalized Loot, and a new user customizable Camera system. Other changes include escort missions and engagements, new character models and customizations, improved armor variation, and many other smaller changes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32