The Repopulation Continues To Thrive
Another game that was made possible due to the increasingly popular Kickstarter, The Repopulation continues to thrive as the developers release their end of September progress report. The report shows the areas that the developers have been focusing on during September, including some major features and some minor tweaks.
Highlights of the month include the introduction of the Instanced Housing System, Auto-Grouping functionality, Personalized Loot, and a new user customizable Camera system. Other changes include escort missions and engagements, new character models and customizations, improved armor variation, and many other smaller changes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29