The Repopulation Continues To Thrive
Another game that was made possible due to the increasingly popular Kickstarter, The Repopulation continues to thrive as the developers release their end of September progress report. The report shows the areas that the developers have been focusing on during September, including some major features and some minor tweaks.
Highlights of the month include the introduction of the Instanced Housing System, Auto-Grouping functionality, Personalized Loot, and a new user customizable Camera system. Other changes include escort missions and engagements, new character models and customizations, improved armor variation, and many other smaller changes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19