The Repopulation Continues To Thrive
Another game that was made possible due to the increasingly popular Kickstarter, The Repopulation continues to thrive as the developers release their end of September progress report. The report shows the areas that the developers have been focusing on during September, including some major features and some minor tweaks.
Highlights of the month include the introduction of the Instanced Housing System, Auto-Grouping functionality, Personalized Loot, and a new user customizable Camera system. Other changes include escort missions and engagements, new character models and customizations, improved armor variation, and many other smaller changes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32