The Repopulation Continues To Thrive
Another game that was made possible due to the increasingly popular Kickstarter, The Repopulation continues to thrive as the developers release their end of September progress report. The report shows the areas that the developers have been focusing on during September, including some major features and some minor tweaks.
Highlights of the month include the introduction of the Instanced Housing System, Auto-Grouping functionality, Personalized Loot, and a new user customizable Camera system. Other changes include escort missions and engagements, new character models and customizations, improved armor variation, and many other smaller changes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42