The Rebirth Of Grand Chase Continues
SG Interactive have just announced that their journey of Grand Chase: Rebirth’s has complete its next phase with the addition of the newest update. The latest improvements to Grand Chase: Rebirth sees an increase in the level cap up to level 85 and the exciting introduction of 2 new dungeons. Available right now the new update has new rewards and items, reworked monster threat system and new end-game battles to challenge even the most skilled of players.
“We’re happy to be able to offer out 17th playable character, Lime, hand-in-hand with the two new dungeons,” said Sunny Kim, producer of Grand Chase for SG Interactive. “Lime is another hybrid-style character that acts both as a support, but can still deal damage with heavy-hitting slow attacks.”
Stay tuned for more information regarding the exciting growth of Grand Chase.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07