The Rebirth Of Grand Chase Continues
SG Interactive have just announced that their journey of Grand Chase: Rebirth’s has complete its next phase with the addition of the newest update. The latest improvements to Grand Chase: Rebirth sees an increase in the level cap up to level 85 and the exciting introduction of 2 new dungeons. Available right now the new update has new rewards and items, reworked monster threat system and new end-game battles to challenge even the most skilled of players.
“We’re happy to be able to offer out 17th playable character, Lime, hand-in-hand with the two new dungeons,” said Sunny Kim, producer of Grand Chase for SG Interactive. “Lime is another hybrid-style character that acts both as a support, but can still deal damage with heavy-hitting slow attacks.”
Stay tuned for more information regarding the exciting growth of Grand Chase.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19