The Monkey King Returns To SMITE
Some of you may recall that Hi-Rez Studios removed Sun Wukong from their free MOBA game some while ago but the latest patch sees The Monkey King make a return to the battlefields of SMITE. The original Sun Wukong was re-skinned and re-released as Hun Batz but the new Sun Wukong is an entirely new God. Players can look forward to a much more serious approach with the new Sun Wukong as the once comical God makes a new appearance with an exciting variety of skills and abilities.
Sun Wukong is now able to transform into a variety of animals, dish out some deadly AoE damage and disappear into the skies before leaving a clone to do his bidding. There’s plenty of other exciting new content with this patch including new voice packs, changes to God abilities and dozens of item adjustments. Check out SMITE today.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22