The Hobbit: Armies Of The Third Age Reaches 1 Million Players
Despite the fact that players continuously insult Kabam Games for their lackluster customer service, their games continue to be a massive success. Their latest free MMORTS game, The Hobbit: Armies Of The Third Age, recently celebrated their one millionth new user. That’s an incredible feat considering the game only officially released last month on March 21st.
“We’re elated that fans of The Hobbit have responded so enthusiastically to The Hobbit: Armies of the Third Age and we’re incredibly proud of how the game has performed in such a short time,” said Andrew Sheppard, president of Kabam Studios. “With our mobile game, The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth remaining popular on the iOS and Android charts, The Hobbit Film Trilogy has inspired one of Kabam’s hottest mobile game properties to date.”
The game is sure to only grow in popularity with the release of each new Hobbit movie.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07