The Future’s End Update Hits Ether Saga Online Servers
The latest update to Ether Saga Online was released on all servers yesterday, adding a variety of improvements and new content to the game. Dozens of minor bug fixes and glitches were included in the update but the majority of players are more excited about gaining access to a new zone, including two high level instances. New gear sets have also been released in the form of the Dragon Lord and Genesis sets, both of which have been met with high praise so far. Players are also given a welcome to Futures End bonus gift that contains a mount, some gold and a nice shiny pair of double exp boots.
New systems have also been added including “Glyphs” and “Mogui Signets”, collecting these will allows players to add new stats and buffs to equipment as well as increasing damage abilities and stats for your class. The update includes new Epic Bosses with unique loot, but the community is expecting it to take a few days before anyone defeats them as Perfect World Entertainment are well known for their hard-to-down boss fights.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Still No Sign Of Heists In Grand Theft Auto Online December 10, 2013
- Entropy Early Access Now Available December 10, 2013
- Alfheim Tales Online Open Beta Dated December 10, 2013
- Official Launch Date For Destiny December 10, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Breeding 2013-11-25 17:57:06