The Future’s End Update Hits Ether Saga Online Servers
The latest update to Ether Saga Online was released on all servers yesterday, adding a variety of improvements and new content to the game. Dozens of minor bug fixes and glitches were included in the update but the majority of players are more excited about gaining access to a new zone, including two high level instances. New gear sets have also been released in the form of the Dragon Lord and Genesis sets, both of which have been met with high praise so far. Players are also given a welcome to Futures End bonus gift that contains a mount, some gold and a nice shiny pair of double exp boots.
New systems have also been added including “Glyphs” and “Mogui Signets”, collecting these will allows players to add new stats and buffs to equipment as well as increasing damage abilities and stats for your class. The update includes new Epic Bosses with unique loot, but the community is expecting it to take a few days before anyone defeats them as Perfect World Entertainment are well known for their hard-to-down boss fights.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29