The 16th Warrior Hits Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions have just announced the contents of their latest update for their popular free to play brawler, Brawl Busters. The 16th Warrior is the latest in a long-line of updates for the popular MMO and includes a vast array of content that improves the game across the board.
One of the most exciting aspects of the update is the increase in player limits for both Team and Versus battle modes. Instead of previous limits, players will now be able to engage in close quarters combat with up to 16 players. To celebrate the additional character slots, Rock Hippo Productions also included a new map for one-on-one duels, Midnight Arena. And finally, the level cap has almost doubled from the previous 25 up to level 40.
Read more about the Brawl Busters MMO.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42