The 16th Warrior Hits Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions have just announced the contents of their latest update for their popular free to play brawler, Brawl Busters. The 16th Warrior is the latest in a long-line of updates for the popular MMO and includes a vast array of content that improves the game across the board.
One of the most exciting aspects of the update is the increase in player limits for both Team and Versus battle modes. Instead of previous limits, players will now be able to engage in close quarters combat with up to 16 players. To celebrate the additional character slots, Rock Hippo Productions also included a new map for one-on-one duels, Midnight Arena. And finally, the level cap has almost doubled from the previous 25 up to level 40.
Read more about the Brawl Busters MMO.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19