The 16th Warrior Hits Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions have just announced the contents of their latest update for their popular free to play brawler, Brawl Busters. The 16th Warrior is the latest in a long-line of updates for the popular MMO and includes a vast array of content that improves the game across the board.
One of the most exciting aspects of the update is the increase in player limits for both Team and Versus battle modes. Instead of previous limits, players will now be able to engage in close quarters combat with up to 16 players. To celebrate the additional character slots, Rock Hippo Productions also included a new map for one-on-one duels, Midnight Arena. And finally, the level cap has almost doubled from the previous 25 up to level 40.
Read more about the Brawl Busters MMO.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29