TERA Rising Set To Reach New Heights With Increase To Level Cap
BlueHole Studios today announced an exciting set of upcoming features for both the Korean and Western versions of the critically acclaimed, free-to-play online action MMORPG, TERA Online. As with previous updates to the game Eastern audiences will be treated to the new content first while the Western version, published by En Masse Entertainment, will have to wait until nearer the end of the year.
The developers have stated that they plan to release a phase of updates in quick succession, introducing a plethora of new content including the eagerly awaited increase in level cap to level 65. Accompanying the level cap increase is a brand new continent that hosts one of the biggest cities in the game, the Northern Arun continents. Finally a series of new dungeons and competitive instances will also be made available, sure to challenge even the most experience of end-game dungeon dwellers.
Check our more information on TERA Online.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29