TERA Rising Set To Reach New Heights With Increase To Level Cap
BlueHole Studios today announced an exciting set of upcoming features for both the Korean and Western versions of the critically acclaimed, free-to-play online action MMORPG, TERA Online. As with previous updates to the game Eastern audiences will be treated to the new content first while the Western version, published by En Masse Entertainment, will have to wait until nearer the end of the year.
The developers have stated that they plan to release a phase of updates in quick succession, introducing a plethora of new content including the eagerly awaited increase in level cap to level 65. Accompanying the level cap increase is a brand new continent that hosts one of the biggest cities in the game, the Northern Arun continents. Finally a series of new dungeons and competitive instances will also be made available, sure to challenge even the most experience of end-game dungeon dwellers.
Check our more information on TERA Online.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21