TERA Rising Set To Reach New Heights With Increase To Level Cap
BlueHole Studios today announced an exciting set of upcoming features for both the Korean and Western versions of the critically acclaimed, free-to-play online action MMORPG, TERA Online. As with previous updates to the game Eastern audiences will be treated to the new content first while the Western version, published by En Masse Entertainment, will have to wait until nearer the end of the year.
The developers have stated that they plan to release a phase of updates in quick succession, introducing a plethora of new content including the eagerly awaited increase in level cap to level 65. Accompanying the level cap increase is a brand new continent that hosts one of the biggest cities in the game, the Northern Arun continents. Finally a series of new dungeons and competitive instances will also be made available, sure to challenge even the most experience of end-game dungeon dwellers.
Check our more information on TERA Online.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07