TERA Online Release Approaching
TERA Online, a new MMORPG that will break the restrictions of current MMO combat, is rapidly approaching the release date after a highly successful beta weekend. Last weekend, April 20th to April 24th, players that had pre-ordered the game were given a chance to try it out, and provide some valuable feedback. The general response was positive, with very few issues mentioned and overall, a great experience had by many.
Early access has already kicked off, beginning Saturday April 28th, giving players who pre-ordered the game a 3 day head-start before commercial release. TERA Online will hit stores across the US tomorrow, Tuesday May 1st, but European players will have to wait until Thursday to get their hands on a copy.
Despite many players thinking TERA Online is a brand new MMORPG Game, it was originally released on January 25th last year in Korea. Thanks to great reception in the East, the game has now been delivered to Western shores promising to deliver a combat-based MMORPG experience like nothing you’ve seen before.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21