TERA Online Release Approaching
TERA Online, a new MMORPG that will break the restrictions of current MMO combat, is rapidly approaching the release date after a highly successful beta weekend. Last weekend, April 20th to April 24th, players that had pre-ordered the game were given a chance to try it out, and provide some valuable feedback. The general response was positive, with very few issues mentioned and overall, a great experience had by many.
Early access has already kicked off, beginning Saturday April 28th, giving players who pre-ordered the game a 3 day head-start before commercial release. TERA Online will hit stores across the US tomorrow, Tuesday May 1st, but European players will have to wait until Thursday to get their hands on a copy.
Despite many players thinking TERA Online is a brand new MMORPG Game, it was originally released on January 25th last year in Korea. Thanks to great reception in the East, the game has now been delivered to Western shores promising to deliver a combat-based MMORPG experience like nothing you’ve seen before.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32