Tera Official Release Date Announced
En Masse Entertainment announced the official release date for their upcoming fantasy based MMORPG, Tera Online.
Along with the announcement of a May 1st release date, they also mentioned that both a standard and Collector’s Edition will be available but they didn’t mention the benefits or added incentive for the CE. The game will be available to purchase both digitally and at retailers across the US.
Although no price was announced it is safe to expect a minimum of $60 for the standard edition, based on the recent price of Star Wars: The Old Republic, with the CE edition costing $89.99.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22