Templar Class Coming To Eden Eternal
In a recent announcement from publishers Aeria Games, Eden Eternal fans were treated to some extra information on the upcoming class, Templar. The new class will be introduced in the next major content patch expected to be released towards the end of October.
The Templar is said to be a bit of a mix and match from other classes, available to all players at level 60 or as a specialization class for Clerics at 55, Templar’s will be able to DPS, heal and tank. Unlike other classes that are restricted to a single strength, Templar’s will be able to build their characters to specifically follow a certain path within the class. Many doom and gloom players are already calling for the nerf bat, despite the fact the class hasn’t even been released yet, but it does sound a little tasty. Damage, tanking and a self-heal? Yes please.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21