Tank Ace Opens Servers
The latest free to play MMO title to hit the market, Tank Ace, is an effort from Games Campus to challenge for a spot in the WWII tank genre that is currently dominated by World of Tanks. The game has been in closed beta for some time now, the open beta has just hit the servers and with it, a ton of new features.
The OB introduces the new achievement system, a Power Bunker, new items in the item mall and a number of new tanks for players to try out. A few changes have also been made to the graphics, adding more in-depth shadows and a number of new brush effects.
The closed beta was met with a lot of positive feedback from players and Games Campus hope to launch the game within the next few months depending on the feedback from the open beta period. They also stated there will be no character wipes before official release.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42