Tank Ace Opens Servers
The latest free to play MMO title to hit the market, Tank Ace, is an effort from Games Campus to challenge for a spot in the WWII tank genre that is currently dominated by World of Tanks. The game has been in closed beta for some time now, the open beta has just hit the servers and with it, a ton of new features.
The OB introduces the new achievement system, a Power Bunker, new items in the item mall and a number of new tanks for players to try out. A few changes have also been made to the graphics, adding more in-depth shadows and a number of new brush effects.
The closed beta was met with a lot of positive feedback from players and Games Campus hope to launch the game within the next few months depending on the feedback from the open beta period. They also stated there will be no character wipes before official release.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29