Tank Ace Opens Servers
The latest free to play MMO title to hit the market, Tank Ace, is an effort from Games Campus to challenge for a spot in the WWII tank genre that is currently dominated by World of Tanks. The game has been in closed beta for some time now, the open beta has just hit the servers and with it, a ton of new features.
The OB introduces the new achievement system, a Power Bunker, new items in the item mall and a number of new tanks for players to try out. A few changes have also been made to the graphics, adding more in-depth shadows and a number of new brush effects.
The closed beta was met with a lot of positive feedback from players and Games Campus hope to launch the game within the next few months depending on the feedback from the open beta period. They also stated there will be no character wipes before official release.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21