Tank Ace Opens Servers
The latest free to play MMO title to hit the market, Tank Ace, is an effort from Games Campus to challenge for a spot in the WWII tank genre that is currently dominated by World of Tanks. The game has been in closed beta for some time now, the open beta has just hit the servers and with it, a ton of new features.
The OB introduces the new achievement system, a Power Bunker, new items in the item mall and a number of new tanks for players to try out. A few changes have also been made to the graphics, adding more in-depth shadows and a number of new brush effects.
The closed beta was met with a lot of positive feedback from players and Games Campus hope to launch the game within the next few months depending on the feedback from the open beta period. They also stated there will be no character wipes before official release.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07