Tamer Saga Release New Guild Features
Popface have just released information regarding the upcoming update for their free to play, browser-based MMORPG, Tamer Saga. Tamer Saga already has quite a comprehensive guild system but this latest update adds even more depth to one of the games most prominent features.
Guilds will now be able to summon 6 new eudemons, not to be associated with the MMORPG Eudemons Online, which are powerful forces that can greatly aid a guild in battle. The 6 new guild demons will be separated into 2 different factions, Federation and Empire. Each faction getting 3 of the 6 demons that include, Golden Fairy, Chilling Dragon, Wraith King, Crow Lord, Phoenix and Purple Dragon. Upon registering a guild the guild leader will be able to select which eudemon will represent and defend their guild.
Tamer Saga features cute graphics drawing on anime as inspiration, a free to play browser MMORPG game that includes all of the high-quality features you would usually only expect to see in a premium MMORPG title.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29