Tamer Saga Release New Guild Features
Popface have just released information regarding the upcoming update for their free to play, browser-based MMORPG, Tamer Saga. Tamer Saga already has quite a comprehensive guild system but this latest update adds even more depth to one of the games most prominent features.
Guilds will now be able to summon 6 new eudemons, not to be associated with the MMORPG Eudemons Online, which are powerful forces that can greatly aid a guild in battle. The 6 new guild demons will be separated into 2 different factions, Federation and Empire. Each faction getting 3 of the 6 demons that include, Golden Fairy, Chilling Dragon, Wraith King, Crow Lord, Phoenix and Purple Dragon. Upon registering a guild the guild leader will be able to select which eudemon will represent and defend their guild.
Tamer Saga features cute graphics drawing on anime as inspiration, a free to play browser MMORPG game that includes all of the high-quality features you would usually only expect to see in a premium MMORPG title.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07