Tamer Saga Release New Guild Features
Popface have just released information regarding the upcoming update for their free to play, browser-based MMORPG, Tamer Saga. Tamer Saga already has quite a comprehensive guild system but this latest update adds even more depth to one of the games most prominent features.
Guilds will now be able to summon 6 new eudemons, not to be associated with the MMORPG Eudemons Online, which are powerful forces that can greatly aid a guild in battle. The 6 new guild demons will be separated into 2 different factions, Federation and Empire. Each faction getting 3 of the 6 demons that include, Golden Fairy, Chilling Dragon, Wraith King, Crow Lord, Phoenix and Purple Dragon. Upon registering a guild the guild leader will be able to select which eudemon will represent and defend their guild.
Tamer Saga features cute graphics drawing on anime as inspiration, a free to play browser MMORPG game that includes all of the high-quality features you would usually only expect to see in a premium MMORPG title.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22