SteelWar Online Launches Alpha Testing
Facebook game developers, Popace, have announced the beginning of the Alpha testing phase for their upcoming free to play title, SteelWar Online. As an incentive for players to help test the game, Popace will be handing out over $2000 worth of in-game currency for players to be able to test out the pay to play features.
Although Alpha phase is typically restricted to friends and family, or even the developers themselves, Popace has declared the beta available to everyone without limited spots. In effect, this is following the typical invite method and progression of a standard open beta game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26