SteelWar Online Launches Alpha Testing
Facebook game developers, Popace, have announced the beginning of the Alpha testing phase for their upcoming free to play title, SteelWar Online. As an incentive for players to help test the game, Popace will be handing out over $2000 worth of in-game currency for players to be able to test out the pay to play features.
Although Alpha phase is typically restricted to friends and family, or even the developers themselves, Popace has declared the beta available to everyone without limited spots. In effect, this is following the typical invite method and progression of a standard open beta game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29