SteelWar Online Launches Alpha Testing
Facebook game developers, Popace, have announced the beginning of the Alpha testing phase for their upcoming free to play title, SteelWar Online. As an incentive for players to help test the game, Popace will be handing out over $2000 worth of in-game currency for players to be able to test out the pay to play features.
Although Alpha phase is typically restricted to friends and family, or even the developers themselves, Popace has declared the beta available to everyone without limited spots. In effect, this is following the typical invite method and progression of a standard open beta game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32