SteelWar Online Launches Alpha Testing
Facebook game developers, Popace, have announced the beginning of the Alpha testing phase for their upcoming free to play title, SteelWar Online. As an incentive for players to help test the game, Popace will be handing out over $2000 worth of in-game currency for players to be able to test out the pay to play features.
Although Alpha phase is typically restricted to friends and family, or even the developers themselves, Popace has declared the beta available to everyone without limited spots. In effect, this is following the typical invite method and progression of a standard open beta game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07