SteelWar Online Launches Alpha Testing
Facebook game developers, Popace, have announced the beginning of the Alpha testing phase for their upcoming free to play title, SteelWar Online. As an incentive for players to help test the game, Popace will be handing out over $2000 worth of in-game currency for players to be able to test out the pay to play features.
Although Alpha phase is typically restricted to friends and family, or even the developers themselves, Popace has declared the beta available to everyone without limited spots. In effect, this is following the typical invite method and progression of a standard open beta game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19