Star Wars Galaxies Going Out With A Bang
Star Wars Galaxies players will not see their game die a quiet death, instead Sony Online Entertainment have released details giving players the impression the game is going to go out with a colossal bang. An announcement last month confirmed the fears of many as SOE released details on the closing of all SWG servers scheduled for later this year, the game saw an almost immediate decline in player numbers and most expected the game to die quietly.
Details released on the website today mentioned that players will have the deciding factor on how this epic saga will end, between now and closing, every players actions will accumulate points for either The Empire or The Republic resulting in an ultimate face off at the end of the games life. The developers said that the game will feature a console-type ending with a cut-scene and closure to the story, certain leaks have even reported leaving a follow on for the upcoming Star Wars The Old Republic however lore geeks immediately pounced saying how the time lines are way off.
More details are expected to be released soon but it’s nice to see an MMO giving its players a fond farewell instead of living them with bitter memories and a hole in their wallet.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26