Star Trek Online Launches Free To Play
Star Trek Online is the latest premium MMORPG that’s following the trend of transferring over to a free to play model. Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announced the free to play model several months ago and now that plan has been put into action.
Starting today, players will be able to download and log-in to the game totally free of charge, opening up the galaxy to every captain that wishes to don the famous uniform. Free to play players will have no limits in terms of exploring the game world and they’re able to reach maximum level without spending a penny.
It’s safe to expect a large amount of updates for STO over the next few months, we’ll keep you posted.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20