Star Trek Online Launches Free To Play
Star Trek Online is the latest premium MMORPG that’s following the trend of transferring over to a free to play model. Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announced the free to play model several months ago and now that plan has been put into action.
Starting today, players will be able to download and log-in to the game totally free of charge, opening up the galaxy to every captain that wishes to don the famous uniform. Free to play players will have no limits in terms of exploring the game world and they’re able to reach maximum level without spending a penny.
It’s safe to expect a large amount of updates for STO over the next few months, we’ll keep you posted.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07