Star Legends : The Blackstar Chronicles Released!
The latest free to play MMO brought to you by Spacetime Studios, developers of the hugely popular Pocket Legends, is another attempt at breaching the gaps of online gaming and mobile devices using a free to play MMORPG model.
Already released on PC/Mac, Spacetime Studios are also currently operating a beta for the Android release scheduled for later this month.
Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles feels like a superior version of the old Acclaim title, B.O.T.S. Star Legends offers simple, pick up and play style game play with a large amount of unique items and customization options. Branching out to the huge mobile market, as well as the already booming free to play PC gaming market, sounds like a great concept. Pick up and play titles always try to appeal to the largest audience possible though they are known to sacrifice certain game play aspects in order to do so however, adding the huge android market into the mix creates a whole new world of opportunities for MMO games.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26