Square Enix Announce Beginning Of Closed Beta For GameGlobe
Square Enix and Bigpoint have just released a statement including information on the recently released closed beta client for Gameglobe. The create your own game MMORPG throws players into a fantasy world that allows them to create and program their very own online title and share it with friends, an innovative project that really could raise the bar for the free to play industry.
After a highly successful E3 campaign and winning the PC Gamer’s Most Valuable Game Award, Gameglobe is setting up to be a ground-breaking MMO title. Instead of searching the internet for hours looking for free to play online games, players can simply login to Gameglobe and play one of hundreds made by other MMO players.
Closed beta applications are still available so head on over to the Gameglobe Website if you’re interested in joining an MMO revolution.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26