Square Enix Announce Beginning Of Closed Beta For GameGlobe
Square Enix and Bigpoint have just released a statement including information on the recently released closed beta client for Gameglobe. The create your own game MMORPG throws players into a fantasy world that allows them to create and program their very own online title and share it with friends, an innovative project that really could raise the bar for the free to play industry.
After a highly successful E3 campaign and winning the PC Gamer’s Most Valuable Game Award, Gameglobe is setting up to be a ground-breaking MMO title. Instead of searching the internet for hours looking for free to play online games, players can simply login to Gameglobe and play one of hundreds made by other MMO players.
Closed beta applications are still available so head on over to the Gameglobe Website if you’re interested in joining an MMO revolution.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Trove Sets To Impress With 2015 Mac Launch September 4, 2015
- Trion Continue Big ArcheAge Reveals At PAX Prime September 4, 2015
- Additional Backer Rewards Announced For Gloria Victis September 4, 2015
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07