Square Enix Announce Beginning Of Closed Beta For GameGlobe
Square Enix and Bigpoint have just released a statement including information on the recently released closed beta client for Gameglobe. The create your own game MMORPG throws players into a fantasy world that allows them to create and program their very own online title and share it with friends, an innovative project that really could raise the bar for the free to play industry.
After a highly successful E3 campaign and winning the PC Gamer’s Most Valuable Game Award, Gameglobe is setting up to be a ground-breaking MMO title. Instead of searching the internet for hours looking for free to play online games, players can simply login to Gameglobe and play one of hundreds made by other MMO players.
Closed beta applications are still available so head on over to the Gameglobe Website if you’re interested in joining an MMO revolution.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19