Square Enix Announce Beginning Of Closed Beta For GameGlobe
Square Enix and Bigpoint have just released a statement including information on the recently released closed beta client for Gameglobe. The create your own game MMORPG throws players into a fantasy world that allows them to create and program their very own online title and share it with friends, an innovative project that really could raise the bar for the free to play industry.
After a highly successful E3 campaign and winning the PC Gamer’s Most Valuable Game Award, Gameglobe is setting up to be a ground-breaking MMO title. Instead of searching the internet for hours looking for free to play online games, players can simply login to Gameglobe and play one of hundreds made by other MMO players.
Closed beta applications are still available so head on over to the Gameglobe Website if you’re interested in joining an MMO revolution.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29