Second Beta Server Coming For Zomber Squad
The highly anticipated launch of a second beta server for the increasingly popular MMO game, Zomber Squad, is almost upon us. The browser-based MMO game has already caused waves in the gaming community thanks to its strategic approach and quirky art style. Players are able to recruit and train up to 3 unique heroes as they battle with endless waves of the undead.
There’s also a safe district that uses MMORTS style mechanics, allowing players to upgrade new buildings and provide a safe area for their heroes and NPC characters. The second beta server will open the game for hundreds more players when it becomes available on April 7th.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29