Second Beta Server Coming For Zomber Squad
The highly anticipated launch of a second beta server for the increasingly popular MMO game, Zomber Squad, is almost upon us. The browser-based MMO game has already caused waves in the gaming community thanks to its strategic approach and quirky art style. Players are able to recruit and train up to 3 unique heroes as they battle with endless waves of the undead.
There’s also a safe district that uses MMORTS style mechanics, allowing players to upgrade new buildings and provide a safe area for their heroes and NPC characters. The second beta server will open the game for hundreds more players when it becomes available on April 7th.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19