Second Beta Server Coming For Zomber Squad
The highly anticipated launch of a second beta server for the increasingly popular MMO game, Zomber Squad, is almost upon us. The browser-based MMO game has already caused waves in the gaming community thanks to its strategic approach and quirky art style. Players are able to recruit and train up to 3 unique heroes as they battle with endless waves of the undead.
There’s also a safe district that uses MMORTS style mechanics, allowing players to upgrade new buildings and provide a safe area for their heroes and NPC characters. The second beta server will open the game for hundreds more players when it becomes available on April 7th.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21