Second Beta Server Coming For Zomber Squad
The highly anticipated launch of a second beta server for the increasingly popular MMO game, Zomber Squad, is almost upon us. The browser-based MMO game has already caused waves in the gaming community thanks to its strategic approach and quirky art style. Players are able to recruit and train up to 3 unique heroes as they battle with endless waves of the undead.
There’s also a safe district that uses MMORTS style mechanics, allowing players to upgrade new buildings and provide a safe area for their heroes and NPC characters. The second beta server will open the game for hundreds more players when it becomes available on April 7th.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22