Seatribe Take The Reigns For Salem
Paradox have announced that Seatribe will be taking over the developement of the indie permadeath MMORPG game, Salem. Beginning next month, July 8th, Paradox will hand over the reigns to Seatribe as the game fails to appeal to the masses.
“As we approach the 2.5 year anniversary of the announcement of the game and after nearly a year in Beta, Seatribe and Paradox have taken stock and evaluated both where we are today and what we think the future has in store,” said Paradox.
“Our conclusion is that the game is active and much potential still lies in the game and its community, but that the concept still needs time and development to mature. To ensure longevity of this title and to have a set up that will allow Seatribe to work with this game for many months/years to come we have therefore decided to take some steps to optimize how the game is managed today and the costs of running it.”
Seatribe is a small development team with only 2 staff members. But maybe they can finally fix the ridiculous Java issues that still stop people from playing the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19