Seatribe Take The Reigns For Salem
Paradox have announced that Seatribe will be taking over the developement of the indie permadeath MMORPG game, Salem. Beginning next month, July 8th, Paradox will hand over the reigns to Seatribe as the game fails to appeal to the masses.
“As we approach the 2.5 year anniversary of the announcement of the game and after nearly a year in Beta, Seatribe and Paradox have taken stock and evaluated both where we are today and what we think the future has in store,” said Paradox.
“Our conclusion is that the game is active and much potential still lies in the game and its community, but that the concept still needs time and development to mature. To ensure longevity of this title and to have a set up that will allow Seatribe to work with this game for many months/years to come we have therefore decided to take some steps to optimize how the game is managed today and the costs of running it.”
Seatribe is a small development team with only 2 staff members. But maybe they can finally fix the ridiculous Java issues that still stop people from playing the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22