Season 2 Features Revealed For Vindictus
Nexon have just published a new developer blog that details some of the exciting changes heading to the Season 2 update of the hugely popular free action MMO game, Vindictus. Iset continues her quest for domination and players will have to defeat the evil doer before her plans come to fruition. Two brand new raids will be added to the game to provide players with even more depth to the ever evolving story in Vindictus.
The two new raids will both support 8-men parties and both will allow players to complete the challenges within once per day. Another additional area will come in the form of an underground feature in the Twilight Desert. The Charles Race mini-game will challenge players to navigate through a difficult obstacle course with 5 rounds of increasing difficulty.
Vindictus has some of the most action-based combat featured in a free MMO and the upcoming addition of Season 2 is set to add yet even more explosive content.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07