Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE
The official SMITE website has been updated with information for the latest addition to the increasingly impressive God roster with the debut of Scylla, Horror of the Deep. In true Hi-Rez tradition the Wednesday(ish) update comes comes complete with a huge variety of additional changes including brand new God skins, the introduction of more tiered tree items, and a huge number of minor tweaks and adjustments.
The Horror of the Deep joins the battlefield as a magical damage dealer with access to an impressive combination of damaging abilities, crowd-control options and debuff potential. As usual the developers have released another high quality video highlighting the God’s background and potential in battle, you can watch it below:
For the full list of patch notes you can check out the official website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21