Scroll of Resurrection To Revive World Of Warcraft?
It’s no secret that Blizzard’s highly popular World of Warcraft MMORPG has been losing subscribers over recent months, whether this is due to new competition, or the games current state, nobody knows. What we do know, Blizzard is pulling out all the stops to keep players interested for the next expansion.
Starting today, players will be able to utilize the Scroll of Resurrection. The scroll allows players that use it to boost 1 character straight to level 80, regardless of starting level, and they’re also given Cataclysm for free, without charges. Players are also rewarded 7 days free play time and the ability to change your characters realm. Players that refer friends that use the Scroll of Resurrection and then subscribe for 30 days will receive a faction exclusive mount.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21