Scarlet Legacy Lore Update
GamesCampus, publishers of popular MMO games such as Carte and Shot Online, have just announced a new storyline and level increase for their fantasy MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy. Along with the new storyline and level cap increase comes an array of other exciting improvements, adding new content to areas throughout the game.
“We’re really excited to introduce the next chapter in the Scarlet Legacy story. It’s going to be an exciting time in the game, for new players and veterans,” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “The new lore comes packed with numerous game improvements, including the ability to level up from 70 to 75!”
Players will now be able to explore the newly added Mount Hua Pond in their quest to reach level 75. With over 120 new additional quests added, a variety of high level drops and new armor, there’s never been a better end-game update for Scarlet Legacy. Also included in the update are an additional 32 combat stances, including several new advanced stances, adding to the already in-depth combat and game play.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- GTArcade Announce Release Of Ruins Awaken Mode For Hero Commander December 25, 2014
- Christmas Is Underway In League Of Angels December 25, 2014
- Heavensward Details Revealed For Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn December 24, 2014
- Marvel Heroes Gifting Option Arrives For Christmas December 24, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20