Scarlet Legacy Lore Update
GamesCampus, publishers of popular MMO games such as Carte and Shot Online, have just announced a new storyline and level increase for their fantasy MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy. Along with the new storyline and level cap increase comes an array of other exciting improvements, adding new content to areas throughout the game.
“We’re really excited to introduce the next chapter in the Scarlet Legacy story. It’s going to be an exciting time in the game, for new players and veterans,” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “The new lore comes packed with numerous game improvements, including the ability to level up from 70 to 75!”
Players will now be able to explore the newly added Mount Hua Pond in their quest to reach level 75. With over 120 new additional quests added, a variety of high level drops and new armor, there’s never been a better end-game update for Scarlet Legacy. Also included in the update are an additional 32 combat stances, including several new advanced stances, adding to the already in-depth combat and game play.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07