Scarlet Legacy Lore Update
GamesCampus, publishers of popular MMO games such as Carte and Shot Online, have just announced a new storyline and level increase for their fantasy MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy. Along with the new storyline and level cap increase comes an array of other exciting improvements, adding new content to areas throughout the game.
“We’re really excited to introduce the next chapter in the Scarlet Legacy story. It’s going to be an exciting time in the game, for new players and veterans,” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “The new lore comes packed with numerous game improvements, including the ability to level up from 70 to 75!”
Players will now be able to explore the newly added Mount Hua Pond in their quest to reach level 75. With over 120 new additional quests added, a variety of high level drops and new armor, there’s never been a better end-game update for Scarlet Legacy. Also included in the update are an additional 32 combat stances, including several new advanced stances, adding to the already in-depth combat and game play.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Jordas Precept Introduces Epic New Content To Warframe October 6, 2015
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29