Scarlet Legacy: An End To Basic Builds
The free to play MMORPG from Games Campus has received a lot of criticism lately, with players expressing disappointment over the lack-luster character build options in Scarlet Legacy. The developers promised to address the issue over time and this latest update is the next stage of fixing that problem.
The new content will see an increase to the level cap as well as access to several new areas and zones. However, the best part of the update comes in the form of stances and equipment. A total of 36 new stances will be added, and combined with the 400+ pieces of equipment and armor that will be available, the time of lack-luster builds is coming to an end. Players have already expressed gratitude for the update with many saying it has already solved the issue of basic builds but only time will tell for sure.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- Aion Online Celebrating Fifth Anniversary September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21