Scarlet Legacy: An End To Basic Builds
The free to play MMORPG from Games Campus has received a lot of criticism lately, with players expressing disappointment over the lack-luster character build options in Scarlet Legacy. The developers promised to address the issue over time and this latest update is the next stage of fixing that problem.
The new content will see an increase to the level cap as well as access to several new areas and zones. However, the best part of the update comes in the form of stances and equipment. A total of 36 new stances will be added, and combined with the 400+ pieces of equipment and armor that will be available, the time of lack-luster builds is coming to an end. Players have already expressed gratitude for the update with many saying it has already solved the issue of basic builds but only time will tell for sure.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29