Scarlet Legacy: An End To Basic Builds
The free to play MMORPG from Games Campus has received a lot of criticism lately, with players expressing disappointment over the lack-luster character build options in Scarlet Legacy. The developers promised to address the issue over time and this latest update is the next stage of fixing that problem.
The new content will see an increase to the level cap as well as access to several new areas and zones. However, the best part of the update comes in the form of stances and equipment. A total of 36 new stances will be added, and combined with the 400+ pieces of equipment and armor that will be available, the time of lack-luster builds is coming to an end. Players have already expressed gratitude for the update with many saying it has already solved the issue of basic builds but only time will tell for sure.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07