Ryzom – 1.5.0 Patch Deployed
The 1.5.0 patch for Ryzom brings lots of improvements to the game.
After our recent rework of the missions on Silan, we are now continuing the work on the Mainland. We have created new fight, harvest and craft missions to help guide new players from level 30 to 50. As well as this, we have also included four new (long) fight-oriented missions for each civilization – these are aimed at players from level 50 to 100.
In this patch, we decided to implement the missing stats for one-handed weapons and improve the balancing of melee combat. The intention here is to give some new interest in leveling one-handed melee, and obviously this will change the way that you fight – we hope you’ll like the changes Wink
We’ve also spent some time improving the game interface to make it easier to understand and use, and hopefully have also made it generally “better” Smile. For example, we added some new tooltips to the action bar, a new “consider” mechanism, and we now display the timer on the action bar. You can check the full list below for all of the changes.
- When you are a higher level than your target, you can now see their level (Mobs, NPCs and players in PVP mode).
- A “pie timer” on Aura and Power actions now displays the time left before they can be reactivated.
- An action summary tooltip is displayed on the action bar.
- Small red cross appears if the target is too far on the action bar.
- A tooltip will now display the details of crystallized spells.
- A tooltip will now display the bonus (HP, Stam, Sap, Focus) on armor and jewels.
- A category can be assigned to a flag on the map, which allows you to select its colour.
- The full Atys date is now shown in the map window (not just the hour!).
- Marauder’s Crystals now have a specific colour to differentiate them from Sap Crystals.
- Each vendor and trainer have tabs to differentiate the type of bricks/actions and sold items.
- “Reset UI” now has a confirm dialog.
- When you take a screenshot using (Shift, Ctrl or Alt + F10) the filename is now displayed in your system info.
- The command /tar will now target the nearest matching target.
- All characters can now access the ring scenario editor from character selection screen.
- Outpost Battle times are now correctly displayed when you check the “Auto” option.
- Horncher names are now correctly displayed above them.
- Some NPC names that were missing are now correctly displayed in around chat.
- Switching between first- and third-person view mode doesn’t set the camera position out of limits anymore.
- Civilization Honor Points are now visible in a second tab of your Identity Window (press P).
- When you hide the interface (by pressing Shift-F5) and press Numpad 0 to look back, parts of the interface won’t reappear anymore.
- The crafting success rate displayed in the crafting window is now correctly updated immediately after you gain a level.
- The targeted entity on your compass is now displayed over other spots.
- Swimming offsets are now based on character race.
- In windowed mode, the window position is set exactly to the same position before quitting.
- Clicking on “the red X” to close a window (in windowed mode) or clicking on the Quit button after a NeL report window won’t crash the client anymore.
- You will be notified when night falls.
- Small changes in Kitin Patrol behavior.
- Patrols in Wastelands are better spread all over the region.
- Fixed a bug with Kitin Patrols that caused them to get stuck near lakes.
- All tribe guards are now attackable.
- Gentle extraction 30 is now available at level 20 and instead of requiring level 25.
- The effects of link spells have been reviewed; it is now more difficult for a player to create a link with an opponent of a higher level.
- Removed some exploits.
- Outpost auto-launchers now have their area of effect like all other auto-launchers.
- Fixed a bug with customized text on crafted items.
- Fixed a bug where some weapons changed skin after a few seconds.
- Matis one-handed swords now have their trail effect back.
- Fixed some missions on Silan.
- Changed some mission objectives that were impossible to complete (Cuzans, Upper Bog Karavan Welcomer).
- A lot of typos in the text have been fixed thanks to the players who reported them on the forum topics.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Mesa Update Arrives In Time For Black Friday In Warframe November 28, 2014
- War Thunder Introduces New US Tanks November 28, 2014
- New Mini-Game Offers Closed Beta Keys For Skyforge November 27, 2014
- Aftermath Arrives In Defiance November 26, 2014