Runes of Magic – Siege Wars
New PvP feature expands Runes of Magic with castle-battles and siege weapons.
Frogster is pleased to announce that the time for epic battles in Runes of Magic has now arrived. The introduction of Siege Wars will further expand the online world of Taborea as guilds compete against one another to capture their opponents’ castle. The upcoming content update on 11th March will see the launch of the beta phase of the new Player vs Player mode. The definitive launch of the Siege Wars will then follow with the launch of ‘Chapter III – The Elder Kingdoms’.
From the launch of Runes of Magic, guilds have been able to have their own strongholds, with building extensions and furnishings to complete their homes. To launch a Siege War all you need is two guilds, two castles and one simple objective – destroy your opponent and their castle. As a part of Chapter III, the Siege Wars will include new bonuses such as increased running speed and the ability to build an arsenal of weapons including catapults, rams and arrow throwers.
To succeed guilds will need to capture energy nodes on the battlefield to provide the necessary resources for the construction of battle weapons or towers. Should a team break through the enemy’s castle walls and make it to the throne room, then the defenders will have to protect the energy crystal which is kept there. If the team should seize all of the opponents’ crystals as well as their resource nodes, then the battle is won. Special rewards and titles beckon for victorious guilds.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22