Runes of Magic – Siege Wars
New PvP feature expands Runes of Magic with castle-battles and siege weapons.
Frogster is pleased to announce that the time for epic battles in Runes of Magic has now arrived. The introduction of Siege Wars will further expand the online world of Taborea as guilds compete against one another to capture their opponents’ castle. The upcoming content update on 11th March will see the launch of the beta phase of the new Player vs Player mode. The definitive launch of the Siege Wars will then follow with the launch of ‘Chapter III – The Elder Kingdoms’.
From the launch of Runes of Magic, guilds have been able to have their own strongholds, with building extensions and furnishings to complete their homes. To launch a Siege War all you need is two guilds, two castles and one simple objective – destroy your opponent and their castle. As a part of Chapter III, the Siege Wars will include new bonuses such as increased running speed and the ability to build an arsenal of weapons including catapults, rams and arrow throwers.
To succeed guilds will need to capture energy nodes on the battlefield to provide the necessary resources for the construction of battle weapons or towers. Should a team break through the enemy’s castle walls and make it to the throne room, then the defenders will have to protect the energy crystal which is kept there. If the team should seize all of the opponents’ crystals as well as their resource nodes, then the battle is won. Special rewards and titles beckon for victorious guilds.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21