Runes Of Magic Introduces Souls of the Past
The latest update for the popular free to play MMORPG Runes of Magic went live today and adds an array of new features and content such as a new zone and a number of additions to high-level/endgame content.
Souls of the Past introduces Tergothen Bay as the new zone, an area filled with the ghosts of the Seven Heroes. Along with the new zone comes an increase to the level cap, tons of new recipes and the introduction of Phirius Tokens. The new endgame dungeon, Tomb of the Seven Heroes, is designed for high level players in groups of 6 or 12 and is said to be one of the most challenging instances the game has to offer.
Players that want to explore the new instance can do so via the podcast on the main site.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19