Runes Of Magic Introduces Souls of the Past
The latest update for the popular free to play MMORPG Runes of Magic went live today and adds an array of new features and content such as a new zone and a number of additions to high-level/endgame content.
Souls of the Past introduces Tergothen Bay as the new zone, an area filled with the ghosts of the Seven Heroes. Along with the new zone comes an increase to the level cap, tons of new recipes and the introduction of Phirius Tokens. The new endgame dungeon, Tomb of the Seven Heroes, is designed for high level players in groups of 6 or 12 and is said to be one of the most challenging instances the game has to offer.
Players that want to explore the new instance can do so via the podcast on the main site.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21