Runes of Magic – Demon Stronghold
A New raid instance is introduced with the new content patch for Runes of Magic. Demons Stronghold dungeon is available for groups of twelve high level players and by defeating the boss, players will be able to carry off the original weapons of the mighty Demon Lord.
The raid dungeon is available for groups of twelve high level players, and is located in the Naga Acropolis. The path to the Demon Lord leads through dungeons, cells and torture chambers. The first boss opponent is the giant Naoth in the Chamber of Punishment. Only those who can skilfully wield their powers of runecraft will be able to overcome him and penetrate deeper into the stronghold. The way to the throne room leads players past three additional bosses and loyal servants of the demonic ruler, as well as past the birthplaces of new henchmen.
In the final battle with the Demon Lord, players will have to throw all of their abilities into the mix in order to be victorious against the winged demon. Groups have to survive four phases of battle, overcome sworn helpers of the evil lord and fend off flying swords. Only then will the arch villain of the first two chapters of Runes of Magic be vanquished. As a reward, players will be able to carry off the original weapons of the mighty Demon Lord.
The gates of the ‘Demon Stronghold’ will open with the next content update. More information is available on the official website of the online role-playing game at: www.runesofmagic.com
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21