Runes Of Magic Content Update
An official announcement on the Runes of Magic website earlier today listed details of the latest patch to hit servers which includes new content and a number of new in-game events. One of the most appealing aspects of the update is the new Instance Teleport System which players have to unlock but once they have done, they can instantly teleport to any instance in the game. This cuts out a lot of needless travel time and players will be able to do Instance Runs at a much faster pace.
Some of the in-game events have also been met with a lot of praise, details on these are scarce but it appears the developers are trying to improve the social aspect of the game offering players social games and activities to do together while rewarding them with items and buffs that will improve their characters.
Runes Of Magic is widely considered as one of the most in-depth free to play MMORPG titles on the market and the community seems delighted that the developers have released yet more content and social features.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Albion Online Closed Beta Roadmap Release August 4, 2015
- Trans-Galactic Tournament Open Beta Begins On PS4 August 4, 2015
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07