Rosh Online: New Dungeons & Increased Level Cap
Ignited Games’ latest MMORPG project, Rosh Online, is set to receive its first major content update since launching December 2011. The game is set in the fantasy world of Asmara, featuring intense open world PvP, unique leveling mechanics and an array of dungeons, the game boasts a decent sized player-based and dedicated forum community.
This update increases the level cap for the first time, from the original 55, up to the new cap of 65. Along with the new level caps comes 2 level restricted maps, Lupinel Chapel Catacomb, which is for players over level 56 and Sentryheil Tower, which is only available for players over level 61.
They’ve also made some minor improvements to the Enchantment system and also introduced a number of new items into the item-mall, including limited time offers for Chinese clothing to celebrate the year of the dragon.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Version 4.8 Launched For Aion October 1, 2015
- Block N Load Launches Free-To-Play October 1, 2015
- MMO Social Network Reaches 500k Members October 1, 2015
- EverQuest II Prepares To Welcome Sundered Ground Expansion October 1, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29