Rosh Online: New Dungeons & Increased Level Cap
Ignited Games’ latest MMORPG project, Rosh Online, is set to receive its first major content update since launching December 2011. The game is set in the fantasy world of Asmara, featuring intense open world PvP, unique leveling mechanics and an array of dungeons, the game boasts a decent sized player-based and dedicated forum community.
This update increases the level cap for the first time, from the original 55, up to the new cap of 65. Along with the new level caps comes 2 level restricted maps, Lupinel Chapel Catacomb, which is for players over level 56 and Sentryheil Tower, which is only available for players over level 61.
They’ve also made some minor improvements to the Enchantment system and also introduced a number of new items into the item-mall, including limited time offers for Chinese clothing to celebrate the year of the dragon.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07