Riot Improves AI Mode In League Of Legends
Riot originally released the AI game mode to give players the opportunity of fine tuning their game and practicing with new Champions, only to find that the game mode is actually the main mode for a surprisingly large number of players. They said in a press release that the average League of Legends player plays at least 1 AI game a week.
Since its release players have learned the basic AI patterns and now easily dominate even the strongest of opponents. The latest update has seen a large improvement to the AI, including more map awareness, the ability to use consumables and overall, greater team-play from AI opponents.
Riot have also added an extra 40 available Champions to the AI’s arsenal and have also included the AI mode for the Dominion game mode.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22