Riot Improves AI Mode In League Of Legends
Riot originally released the AI game mode to give players the opportunity of fine tuning their game and practicing with new Champions, only to find that the game mode is actually the main mode for a surprisingly large number of players. They said in a press release that the average League of Legends player plays at least 1 AI game a week.
Since its release players have learned the basic AI patterns and now easily dominate even the strongest of opponents. The latest update has seen a large improvement to the AI, including more map awareness, the ability to use consumables and overall, greater team-play from AI opponents.
Riot have also added an extra 40 available Champions to the AI’s arsenal and have also included the AI mode for the Dominion game mode.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29