Riot Improves AI Mode In League Of Legends
Riot originally released the AI game mode to give players the opportunity of fine tuning their game and practicing with new Champions, only to find that the game mode is actually the main mode for a surprisingly large number of players. They said in a press release that the average League of Legends player plays at least 1 AI game a week.
Since its release players have learned the basic AI patterns and now easily dominate even the strongest of opponents. The latest update has seen a large improvement to the AI, including more map awareness, the ability to use consumables and overall, greater team-play from AI opponents.
Riot have also added an extra 40 available Champions to the AI’s arsenal and have also included the AI mode for the Dominion game mode.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Trove Sets To Impress With 2015 Mac Launch September 4, 2015
- Trion Continue Big ArcheAge Reveals At PAX Prime September 4, 2015
- Additional Backer Rewards Announced For Gloria Victis September 4, 2015
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07