Riot Games Announce League Of Legends Pro League
Riot Games have just announced the released of a new organization for their hugely popular MOBA title, League of Legends. The new organization, League of Legends Pro League will cast a spotlight on talented gamers as they participate in competitive weekly matches against other League of Legends pro’s.
The feature has been discussed for some time and is one of the most requested updates from the community. Below are the details of the League of Legends Pro League.
Global Operations: The top eight teams from both North America and Europe, plus top teams from Asia, will compete for regional and global dominance.
Millions of Dollars on the Line: Salaries, prize pools and other compensation for Championship Series teams will ensure League of Legends is a sustainable career choice for professional players.
Regular Season and Playoffs: eSports fans will get to see teams battling in the traditional format of organized sports – a regular season with several matches per week, culminating in regional playoffs and a World Championship, which will crown the world’s best League of Legends team.
Free, HD broadcast events: League of Legends fans will watch Championship Series matches live online with HD broadcast streaming that is always 100% free.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42