Rift Players Forced To Move Servers
The infamous day of Friday The 13th has long been considered unlucky by many, and today this has proven true for Rift players as some are being forced to move to another server according to a post on the Rift fan site, RiftJunkies.
Although server merges are nothing new in the MMORPG world, the developers offering no official announcement or explanation is almost unheard of. At the moment, players logging in are being shown a message informing them of the merge and allowing them to choose a new server, although the players are given free choice, the game does suggest some servers.
Several servers are being merged into one, others are being changed to trial servers to make way for the new trial members coming in since the new subscription model was released. Nothing is official yet but we’ll let you know once something crops up.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition Revealed September 15, 2014
- Notch Confirms Microsoft Acquisition Of Mojang September 15, 2014
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking Systems September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21