Rift Players Forced To Move Servers
The infamous day of Friday The 13th has long been considered unlucky by many, and today this has proven true for Rift players as some are being forced to move to another server according to a post on the Rift fan site, RiftJunkies.
Although server merges are nothing new in the MMORPG world, the developers offering no official announcement or explanation is almost unheard of. At the moment, players logging in are being shown a message informing them of the merge and allowing them to choose a new server, although the players are given free choice, the game does suggest some servers.
Several servers are being merged into one, others are being changed to trial servers to make way for the new trial members coming in since the new subscription model was released. Nothing is official yet but we’ll let you know once something crops up.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Trove Sets To Impress With 2015 Mac Launch September 4, 2015
- Trion Continue Big ArcheAge Reveals At PAX Prime September 4, 2015
- Additional Backer Rewards Announced For Gloria Victis September 4, 2015
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07