Rift Launches New Event
Building up to the Ember Isles content patch, Rift developers have launched a new event today, The Ashes of History. This new event offers some nice background story and information in preparation for the Ember Isles area that is currently available on the public test server.
As well as a nice collection of Rift lore, the event will see a number of new Fire & Earth Rifts appear across the game world, offering players the chance to participate in event exclusive quests and earn a new event only currency. Magma Opals will be available during the event and can be exchanged for a number of powerful rewards including epic weapons, a new pet and a new mount dubbed The Ash Strider.
Expect some more information on the Ember Isles as we get closer to release.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21