Rift Developers Fix Queue Reward Exploit
In a recent announcement from James Nichols, Community Manager for the MMORPG Rift, details were released on a planned fix for the reward queue exploit, scheduled to be released with the highly anticipated 1.8 update. The exploit was pretty simple really, after players perform certain actions in-game they can manually press a button to receive the reward. A large number of players just repeated these actions while letting the reward button stack up.
Although not a major exploit it did allow people to carry all of those items without them affecting inventory space, there was also rumors that people were able to save enough experience points to jump an entire level. The fix is planned to come with the 1.8 update that we hope to see within the next 2-3 weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29