Rift Developers Fix Queue Reward Exploit
In a recent announcement from James Nichols, Community Manager for the MMORPG Rift, details were released on a planned fix for the reward queue exploit, scheduled to be released with the highly anticipated 1.8 update. The exploit was pretty simple really, after players perform certain actions in-game they can manually press a button to receive the reward. A large number of players just repeated these actions while letting the reward button stack up.
Although not a major exploit it did allow people to carry all of those items without them affecting inventory space, there was also rumors that people were able to save enough experience points to jump an entire level. The fix is planned to come with the 1.8 update that we hope to see within the next 2-3 weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07