Rift Developers Fix Queue Reward Exploit
In a recent announcement from James Nichols, Community Manager for the MMORPG Rift, details were released on a planned fix for the reward queue exploit, scheduled to be released with the highly anticipated 1.8 update. The exploit was pretty simple really, after players perform certain actions in-game they can manually press a button to receive the reward. A large number of players just repeated these actions while letting the reward button stack up.
Although not a major exploit it did allow people to carry all of those items without them affecting inventory space, there was also rumors that people were able to save enough experience points to jump an entire level. The fix is planned to come with the 1.8 update that we hope to see within the next 2-3 weeks.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19