Requiem Online Welcomes New Developers
Warpportal today announced that they have purchased the future development rights for Requiem Online alongside their already established agreement to publish the game. To celebrate the announcement the new developers have revealed a brand new logo and a huge list of content coming to the game with the release of the Rise of the Reaver update. Many of the features expected to arrive with the update will be broadcast live on Twitch.TV this Friday at 4PM PST.
Some of the features already reveal include a brand new world boss, over 28 new Daily Quests, 7 new Story Quests, new accessories and recipes, the list goes on. It’s easily one of the most exciting updates in the history of Requiem Online and a great way to introduce the new development team. If you want to see the content before its release be sure to check the official stream channel tomorrow.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07