Relics Introduced To Warhammer Online
The latest update to Mythic Entertainment’s pay to play MMORPG, Warhammer Online, has introduced a new Relic system as well as refining a number of the in-game instances based on the player feedback received since the game changed to offer a free to play model.
Fortresses will now play a more important role in Realm V Realm PvP, previously they could be left unscathed for quite a while before people plucked up the numbers to attack but now that players are able to discover powerful relics beneath the Fortresses, you can expect a lot more battles to be involved.
As well as the new Relics, several scenarios have returned to the game after getting some much needed attention, whilst others have been removed until a future update. Most notably, Grovod Cavern has returned, allowing players to delve underground for some seriously intense PvP.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19