Realm Of The Titans Launches Closed Beta Event
Realm of the Titans, the latest upcoming MMORPG from Aeria Games, is rapidly approaching it’s second closed beta release scheduled to go live tomorrow. Realm of the Titans is another MMO game that’s hoping to muscle its way in on the popular MOBA genre, a genre populated with other successful titles such as Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes, Bloodline Champions and Heroes of Newerth.
The MOBA genre is one of the latest additions to the MMO world, only really becoming popular thanks to the critically acclaimed Warcraft mod DotA. Plenty of titles have been released in the hopes of dethroning the current MOBA king, League of Legends.
Realm of the Titans includes an exciting array of features and mechanics. Some of the most notable are the highly accurate team matchmaking system and the eagerly anticipated achievement system. The closed beta begins tomorrow so head on over to the Realm of the Titans website and prepare for a MOBA experience unlike any other.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21