Raptr Add Lost Saga To New Rewards Program
Raptr is skyrocketing in popularity at the moment as one of the first social media platforms that focuses around the video-game industry. Combining features from the likes of Twitter and Facebook, with a comprehensive list of games and game publishers, Raptr is quickly becoming one of the best social platforms for gamers across the globe.
Raptr has already given away thousands of copies of Minecraft Xbox360 Edition and has just announced the latest game to join their rewards program, Lost Saga. Lost Saga players will want to head over to the official Raptr website to claim their reward pack which includes a variety of exciting goodies.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- Aion Online Celebrating Fifth Anniversary September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21